jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

Hi there, first time here? well, let me tell you a little about what you'll see here. 
This is my blog, my way to show you what I do, my way to show you my artwork, my creations... my way to let you know what I can do for you if you like it and want to hire me for a job.


I'm an artist with a long way in erotic art and adult comics. I've worked in a lot of projects including pin-ups, comics, art pieces and more, always showing the erotic side of our humanity, with professionalism and dedication... I love my job, and I love the way people like it.


Please, be my guest and take a tour for this blog watching all the erotic art I've done for different customers and publishers; and, if you want, feel free to contact me with any inquiry or comission... don't forget I can put my art to your service and desires...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario